Probing into Thailand's basement: New insights from U–Pb geochronology, Sr, Sm–Nd, Pb and Lu–Hf isotopic systems from granitoids
Embargo Lift Date
MetadataShow full item record
• εHf–Nd(t) model is increasingly juvenile eastwards in Thailand.
• The Sibumasu Terrane and Inthanon Zone contain relatively evolved, recycled crust.
• Sibumasu has ancient model ages and was likely part of cratonic Australia.
• The Sukhothai Terrane is an isotopic hybrid, a continental arc built on Paleoproterozoic basement.
• Indochina is a juvenile Mesoproterozoic–Neoproterozoic arc, possibly from the Pinjarra Orogen.